Sunday, August 8, 2010

Race Car Land





Hello, Lightning McQueen here. I am Avery's favorite race car. As you can see, it's been a while since I've used my Rusteeze Medicated Bumper Ointment. My rear tires do not spin anymore since they were broken from overuse about a week ago. Actually, they've been misaligned many times, but on this occasion, Dad's trusty mini screwdriver can't fix cracked plastic. My spoiler magically disappeared a couple months ago as well. However, that doesn't stop me from being the fastest car around.

Here is Radiator Springs, the cutest little town in Polk County:

"The King" is the blue race car on the main drag and "Doc" is resting over by me and the Cozy Cone hotel. Sometimes Avery stuffs us in the cones so we can sleep. I recently came back from tipping over the cow tractors (over on the far upper right side). Chick Hicks is normally cruising around here too, but right now he is napping with Avery. Sometimes Mom has to help me repair the road with new masking tape.